Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Joost Beta Invites

Hey all, I just got a handful of Joost Beta invites.  Anybody want them?  Joost, for those that haven't seen it yet, is a new online television-watching application.  It's got a pretty neat viewer, going all full screen and offering easy to manage controls for tracking your favorite channels, programs and so on.  I just have to pay attention to it long enough to find programs I want to follow.  I wonder if there is a "download for later" option, so I can download at night and watch on the train when I have no net access?  I'll have to look into that.  I don't think so, though.  I think it's just streaming.

If you want an invite, send  me an email.  I've only got a couple, so first come first served.

Update:  All invites are distributed.  Thanks for reading!  If I get more, I'll post here again.

 

Technorati tags: , ,

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Oh please send me one. I emailed

Duane said...

Didn't get an email from a "Matthew", so unless you sent it under one of the other names I did get, I didn't get it. Got it? Email me again :).

Anonymous said...

I'd like one please! My email =housesmart@gmail.com Name=Matt

Dan said...

O - Would like one I heard on betanews that they are giving unlimited invites Thanks

Staticx_1981@yahoo.com

rusty said...

Duane, I'd like an invite if you have any left. rustyl@verizon.net